120 MB available space
Diceonline.net is an application developed by Alexander Shvab. Diceonline.net was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.
This game is a simulator of a board game. The main target of the game is to get 1000 points. A player rolls 5 bones (dice) and collects points. Look at screenshots to find out rules of the game.
The game provides:
- playing online with a computer or a real person
- regulations of the game are available inside the client ( see game official website as well )
- mouse control (except login part)
- check how lucky is your day today
- balanced rules
- Latency or ping does not influence on quality of gameplay.
- If your opponent has 750 and you have 0 do not be upset much, because there are 3 barrels that must to pass your opponent.