FSX Steam Edition: Cessna 182 Skylane RG II Add-On review
Anonamegame.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
FSX Steam Edition: Cessna 182 Skylane RG II Add-On Review
FSX Steam Edition: Cessna 182 Skylane RG II Add-On is an application designed by Carenado. FSX Steam Edition: Cessna 182 Skylane RG II Add-On was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentThe Cessna 182 Skylane is an American four-seat, single-engined light airplane, built by Cessna. First brought to market in 1956 as a tricycle gear variant of the 180, one year later the Cessna 182A was introduced, the first to carry the Skylane name. It went on to be a highly successful aircraft with over 23,000 built and still in production to this day.
Carenado’s Cessna 182 Skylane II for FSX: Steam Edition is a detailed rendition of this aircraft which comes with four paint schemes. Details include pitot pressure chamber, antennas, chocks, and pitot tube cover.
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon optimized model
- 4 paint schemes
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, retracting gears, rolling wheels
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Many details as: pitot pressure chamber, antennas, chocks, pitot tube cover
- Custom panel and gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Similar behaviour compared to the real airplane
- Real weight and balance
- Normal and Emergency Checklist
- Panel Manual
- Performance tables